EFFECTIVE DATE: MAY 25, 2020
We take your privacy of very seriously. This policy explains how the information you provide is used and how your privacy is protected when using the Love2Serve4All website.
Love2Serve4All.org aims to serve each person by providing articles and video’s, workshops, training and counseling and consultancy. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide you with the best service. All data that we collect through your interaction with Love2Serve4All website, blogs, newsletters and social media tools (individually and collectively referred to as, the “Site”) will be protected within commercially acceptable means to prevent los and theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Data you provide to us through your use of Love2Serve4All services help to inform us about how to provide you with a fulfilling experience as it relates to our mission. Our goal is to insure that your data is secure and that Love2Serve4All only uses your data subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Information Love2Serve4all Collects
We collect information, including personal information, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Information” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of Personal Information include: full name, email address, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata.
The personal information which we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following circumstances and data elements:
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support, we may require that you provide to us your contact information, such as your name, phone number, or email address, and in some instances, you may elect to provide us with location and address information;
- If you report a problem or have a question about our ervices, you may provide us with contact information, such as a phone number or email address;
- If you use and interact with our website or emails, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our website or emails through cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Information;
- If you use and interact with our services f.e. through receiving newsletters, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our services, through log files and other technologies, some of which may qualify as Personal Information;
- If you believe that your personal information has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your personal information, please contact us.
The way Love2Serve4All uses your Data
We generally use the information we collect to provide you with the information and services you asked for. We may also use your information to offer you free additional materials or services, that may interest you.
Except to the extent necessary to fulfill our obligations as described in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose to third parties any of your personal data that we collect directly from or about you.
We use Personal Data that is collected on Love2Serve4All.org in the following ways:
- To provide member related services
- To fulfill your requests for products and services
- To deliver services, such as educational programs, training, consultancy, information or newsletters you request or purchase
- To alert you to special events and offers, updated information and other new services from Love2Serve4All and other third parties
- To process your request and, if necessary, to contact you regarding the status of your request
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion
- To ensure the website is relevant to your needs
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- To request your feedback about your experience with Love2Serve4All
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of Love2Serve4All website.
- To contact you when needed
- For other service purposes that help optimize your experience as you interact with Love2Serve4All.
If you post information in public areas we cannot control how others may use it.
2. Non-Personal Data
Non-Personal Data, that is collected by Love2Serve4All does NOT identify you personally . Visitors are even not required to register at Love2Serve4All to access the public pages of the Site.
Love2Serve4All may collect non-personal data, as part of the standard operation of the Site, while allowing you access to limited-entry areas of the website:
- Including but not limited to your browser type, mobile device type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- About your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data.
3. Automatically Collected Data – Cookies
- To recognize the user’s computer when the user visits the website.
- To conduct research and improve our content and services
- To track your visitors’ behavior and to “personalize” the Site
- To analyze the use of the Love2Serve4All website
You may change your web browser’s settings to adjust your cookie preferences.
You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to reach all items though our website. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of Love2Serve4All Digital Assets.
When Users visit Love2Serve4All Digital Assets, third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) may be sent to their computers by Love2Serve4All service providers. Third party advertisers may use data obtained from these cookies:
- To track Users browsing across multiple websites.
- To build profiles of Users’ Web surfing.
- To target advertisements that may be of particular interest to Users.
Dealing with Personal Data that we have about you
Additional types of personal information
may be requested in certain situations. But we only ask more information if it is useful to serve you in a better way like: your child’s grade, gender, or what issues he or she is struggling with. It’s up to you whether you provide us this information. We will not disclose any of this personal information unless you expressly authorize us to do so.
Love2Serve4All does not sell or share your or your child’s personal information with other parties.
If you have created an account, you may be able to voluntarily provide additional information in various areas of Love2Serve4all.
Like: you may want to provide additional information as a parent and share your experience with Love2Serve4All. In your profile, you can include information such as your child’s nickname (which should be created specifically for Love2Serve4All.org and should not identify your child to us or others), your child’s grade, and the issue(s) your child is struggling with. Love2Serve4All uses this information to personalize the website and its features for your privacy.
If you post information in public areas, we cannot control how others may use that information. For example, a third party might copy something you post and use it on another website. Or a third party might use the information you posted to contact you. We urge you to use screen names, not real names.
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your data (for example if you resign from being a member) and we will work hard to honor all requests in a timely manner.
In some cases we may not be able to delete your personal data in order to comply with applicable laws (for example, it is necessary to keep the financial records of a transaction with you).
Change or Correct Data:
You can edit some of your data through your My Love2Serve4All account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
You can ask us to stop using all or some of your data.
Right to access and/or take your data: You have the right to see Your Data and take your data and we will work with you to be sure we can provide the most complete set of your data and a secure way to transfer your data.
We will keep some of your data even after you resign your membership with My Love2Serve4All account in case we need to fulfill any final service requests.
- Please note that we will keep your data even after you have resigned your membership or closed your Love2Serve4All account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized data after your account has been closed.
Disclosure of personal information provided to Love2Serve4All
We may transfer (or disclose) personal information and non-personal information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- to our employees, consultants, service providers and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform professional, fulfillment, marketing, information technology, or technical support function for us. We make sure that this process will happen under strict confidentially practices.
- to our employees, independent contractors, service providers and suppliers, to fulfill a service request. Strict confidential practices will be acquired.
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law
- in the event that our organization or a portion of its assets are acquired, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
Love2Serve will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties as make your bank account information available to any third parties other than those necessary to complete and fulfill the related transaction.
We use website security measures consistent with current best practices to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
Love2Serve4All is not responsible for any harm, loss, or damage by the sending of personal information or other confidential information over the Internet by or to Love2Serve4All
Your Credit card information, submitted when buying products in our webstore will be transmitted only over secure channels, never using email. (If you utilize one of our online forms instead of our webstore for product orders, we recommend that you call us later with your credit card information because these forms are submitted through unsecured email systems.) We will not save your credit card information for your future purchases unless you request that we do so.
Our site is not directed to children and teens under the age of sixteen. If we become aware that a child or teen under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data we will take the initiative to delete this. If you are his parent or legal guardian, please contact us at our Contact Us page to request that we remove this personal Information.
Application of a third party
You may be able to access the Site or sign into your personal account through a third party application (e.g. Facebook) and/or we may use a third party to help us track and analyze usage of the Site. In allowing access through such an application, we may receive certain information (including Personal Information) from the third party application and disclose certain information to such third party application. If you access the Site or your account from a mobile application, you may provide us with geo-location details. You may prevent this disclosure by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. Do we have this??
Don’t track signals
The site does not respond to don’t track signal and may collect personal data about users as they move across third party websites.
To obtain this information from Love2Serve4All, please contact us via our ‘’contact us’’ information. Write “Request Privacy Information” on the top line above the body of your message. The requested information, if required by law, will be provided to you at your email inbox.